Texas Instruments BA II Plus financial calculator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Second key feature to calculate terms fas
Exam acceptanceThe BA II Plus™ is approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst®* exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)** exam
- Certified Management Accountants®*** exam
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
- Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis
Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
- Time-value-of-money function
Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
- Depreciation schedules
Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
- Interest rate conversions
Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh